19. September 2011

I arrived!

Puh! Another month since the last post, but things are going to be better and I'm on the way to "normal" again. After weeks of hard work, after finding unexpected help, I finally arrived in the tiny town where I grew up - and where my future starts...
Berlin is always said to be so "green", especially for a metropole, but compared to the countryside, it is just a bad joke... sure, sometimes you can smell the dung on the fields, but how sweet it is compared to Berlin with dog crap all over the sidewalks and the smell of the sewage.

Till I find "my" place for the next years to come, I will stay in Haigerloch. It is such a cute little town, embedded in a narrow part of the valley of the small river Eyach, with its old castle on top of one hill, its quiet and a bit gloomy streets and alleys, the small houses with the tiny windows... in spring, the lilacs are in full bloom, giving the town a pittoresque look.



So I hope things will become better soon. And I'm already working a lot, so keep in touch and watch out for new things to come!

Love,
Klara

P.S.: I'm working on the instructions for a stunning lace scarf. Will come soon!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen